My name is Ilham here
I will share my experience in playing
forex. First time I know forex is when I was at Vocational high school, but I do not understand, and
then when
i'm a fifth grade college, the Business
English courses main discussion is about forex and this is where my interest on forex
grow higher.
Forex definition is an exchange activity of a country's currency against the currencies of other countries with the aim to obtaining financial or economic benefit. First
time I played the demo account forex i loss $5000, but it's not make me down. I keep trying with the guidance of a lecturer, finally I get profit with my demo-account, from there I started to open a real account , but I haven't had enough capital so I am looking for a broker that offers free capital services, I register my account to the broker, at first I suffered losses but then little by little I began to profit in fact I had passed the first
capital, at the seventh day of the granting of capital, misfortune approached me, my balance leave about $3 because I was asleep, well it is indeed not a good ending but I am going to open a new account again another time, and when that happens I can definitely better in terms of forex trading. Well down here were my experiences, here I also describe some steps to play forex trading.
- Steps:
1. Account Registration
The first step is to open
the forex account . This account is your Office. That's
where all the calculations and development of your
business will be imaged.
2. Installation Metadtrader
This is a special
software in starting forex business. Installation can
be done on a PC, laptop, to Smartphones.
3. Deposit
The deposit was made after
the two steps above are completed. Deposit means the
capital. Transfering of the capital can be made
through fasapay, skrill, and bank.
4. The transaction
The transaction is
the core activity in the forex business. In
the transaction, it must be absolutely observed the
principle of buy and sell.



Komentar
Posting Komentar